Monday, May 04, 2009

With a little help from my Tarot


The fertility journey, for many people, leads to a spiritual as well as a physical healing. I know I'm grateful for "learning outside the box," an expanded idea of what the world is all about.
If the idea of tarot is not too weird for you, I recommend trying this. It's not a Magic 8-ball type deal, but it more just helps you sharpen what you're already thinking/intuiting. I use it almost daily to help clarify things, ask questions, even things like "should I take thses 80 million supplements or just chill out?"
I also like this deck because the cards are all, essentially, positive, althought some of them do give you warnings to hold up on things, or examine situations more closely. I did a reading for a friend, and she thought it ws super accurate and asked for another the next day; I was doing it mostly from the book (yes! it comes with an instruction book).
Even better, there's a FERTILITY card.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What funny timing! I had just recently unearthed a pack of Tarot cards that I had purchased years ago. Maybe your post will inspire me to give them a try!

GreenFertility said...

It's a sign. That friend I wrote about requested another reading today...Happy taroting!

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差