This book is incredibly well researched AND fun to read. I sure wish I had this book when my guy was young!
You can get this at any bookstore and Whole Foods is also carrying it.
From the trailblazing founder of Green Babies organic clothing comes the very first guide for new mothers in raising a "green" family-and doing it simply and inexpensively. Filled with necessary and convenient advice that takes the reader from the first months of pregnancy and beyond, this indispensable book explains:
• The safest ways to get the house ready for the baby
• The best baby gear-from clothes to crib mattresses
• Organic recipes for health-conscious breastfeeding moms
• How to throw a green baby shower
• The best solutions for storing breast milk safely
• How to keep play areas safe from chemicals
• How to handle the diaper dilemma: wash vs. toss
• And much more!
Lynda Fassa is the founder of Green Babies, which offers the largest selection of organic cotton clothing in the world.