Wednesday, October 29, 2008

McCain or Obama on vaccine damage?

John McCain did catch my attention when in the primaries he said something about looking into vaccines as a cause of autism.

But then he went all "Walnuts" as Wonkette would say, and I don't know half of what he is saying anymore.

In this Age of Autism piece, it appears McCain IS more responsive to things like parental choice, etc., http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/10/mccain-or-oba-1.html#more

But personally, I've been in the tank for Obama from day 1, and when I look at his picture, I feel happy and calm...when I look at McCain, I feel blech. Well, there is an autistic young man who agrees with me on this, so McCain's admittedly more bold stance on vaccines isn't enough to make me switch:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elaine-hall/obama-and-autism_b_137571.html

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Thank you so much for posting this!
I'm with you...I feel calm and comfortable when
I look at Obama. He, to me, is the picture of
intelligence and reason, and with him, our vaccine-
damaged children have a fighting chance. When I
look at McCain, I simply see a politician.

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差