Friday, May 30, 2008

REVIEW: Party in my Pants ORGANIC cloth pads

Ahhh, finally a cloth pad that's organic, fun, and doesn't make you feel like you're wearing one of those sumo wrestler things.

In Asian medicine and naturopathic healing, it's not nice to plug up mother nature. Click here to find out why. Even tho' most Gynies will scoff if you refer to your menses as a cleansing process, just think back to...toxic shock syndrome!

These guys are thin and because they have a waterproof lining, really don't leak. Plus, they come in fun patterns. It's kind of a paradigm shift to go back to "the rag," but like many things (I made my own organic raw milk butter the other day--then clarified it myself!) the old fashioned way works well for a reason.

Check it out here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I have been turned off by some of the other brands in the past because on the thickness of the pads, but these are worth trying.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to ask... how do you clean these! I want to go organic cloth pad but am so connected with my OBs. I know.... Perhaps I will try... next month?

Raw milk butter, yum! I am impressed. And I love clarified butter. I make my own at home (from store bought organic butter) and love cooking with something so fresh with a high smoking point.

Does your son drink raw milk? I was wondering, for the future, when would be a good time to introduce Penny to raw milk. It scares me a bit although pasteurized milk scares me in regard to long term affects.

Ali

Anonymous said...

I'm satisfied with my menstrual cup. :-)

GreenFertility said...

Ali,

He is o a gluten and casein (milk protein) free diet, but I've heard a lot of good things about raw milk, and goat's milk (smaller protein particles, more easily digested). I get mind fresh from a farm. You might want to try Penny out on goat milk, first. They have goat milk (albeit pasteurized) at some Whole Foods. See if you know a farmer! We ferment it and make kefir.

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差