Monday, September 04, 2006

Do Not Try at Home: Food on a Stick Diet



My brother told me about Minnesotastatefair.blogspot.com, where an intrepid reporter, Morgan-Spurlock (Supersize-this!)-like embarks on a Minnesota-State-fair diet of only eating foods on a stick.

Pictured is a battered and fried reuben on a stick, accompanied by pickle on a stick.

Would have loved to try the macaroni-and-cheese on a stick, dairy and gluten restrictions notwithstanding...


"It's the Fair...If it's tacky, hey, it sells."

tags technorati :

5 comments:

Christina( ^ _ ^ ) said...

For some reason that made my heart hurt....

owlhaven said...

ewwww..

Mary

Christina( ^ _ ^ ) said...

And for some reason, after catching up on your posts, I think that to destroy economy in the future there should be an international agreement on set prices that will not go up or down for a year. Then each year on a certin date prices can be re evaluated and raised or lowered depending on demand of the product in certin countries. besides, is a quarter pounder really worth that 4-6 dollars?

yes, i am 16 and am becoming a coupon clipper as well as actully pay attention to what things are on sale and what i can buy the next day when they are on sale.
I miss the 90's lol. things were ok for me then but now...

Because of gas prices as well as medical (mom is in hospital again)my parents myself and our 2 dogs have to move. There is no more money anywhere >_<


Hope that your ttc is going well. I remember you saying you were trying a month or so ago.


Matane (^_^)

Anonymous said...

I think it's actually Morgan Spurlock....

Green Fertility Marie said...

You are so right, it is Martin--oops, I mean Morgan--Spurlock.

Rats! I used to have the best memory for spelling, etc.--seriously. I wonder if ginko is bad for fertility....